Thursday, November 29, 2012

The People You Meet

It's ironic really... You think of Christians as "don't do anything with the world, only does stuff church-related, has no fun" but that isn't true. I thought of this because I play the game Clone Wars Adventures. It's based on the show Star Wars: The Clone Wars. And I have met three or four people so far that are Christians! Now, there are many people on my friends list that are non-believers, but I do have a few good friends. Like earlier today, a friend messaged me on Clone Wars Adventures, saying he didn't know I was a Christian until he saw my page on Wikia. Now, if you don't know what that is, I'll tell you. On Wikia there is a wiki where you can make stories of your characters on Clone Wars Adventures. But back to the point. I met a person a while ago named Daniel Hedrick -- in-game of course -- and he told me he is a Christian in real life. He also said he can't seem to mirror that on the game. I just want to tell him that he can't do that on his own. He has to pray and ask God to help him with it. Well that is all I have to say right now. I'm going to go in-game and do 7 Random Acts of Kindness.

Until Later,

Brandon

No comments:

Post a Comment