Thursday, November 29, 2012

We Need God... NOW

You can never fall too hard, so fast, so far


That you can't get back when you're lost

Where you are is never too late, so bad, so much

That you can't change Who you are

--Chours from Who You Are by Unspoken


So this song is one of my favorites. It speaks real truth. You can never fall too much, too far, that God won't love you. He's going to love you no matter who you are, no matter what you've done. It's NEVER too late. Why can't people get that? They think that they have to be this and that and this and that to please God. But we can't please God. We will never be enough for God. It evens says in the Bible that all have fallen short of the glory of God.

How many times have you heard me cry out


"God please take this"?

How many times have you given me strength to

Just keep breathing?

Oh I need you

God, I need you now.

-- Chorus of Need You Now by PLUMB


Now this song is true... How many times? How many times has God heard you cry out? Every time! He hears us every time and will never quit hearing us. Oh we need God! He keeps up breathing. People need to know this. God is the only force that keeps our life going. That keeps our heart pumping. That keeps us alive.

I just had to share this because of multiple things coming up. And we don't even know how much we are thankful until we lose it all or things pop up.

Now I have to go but I will check in later. I hope this gave you hope, because it gave me hope!

Until Later,

Brandon

No comments:

Post a Comment