Thursday, November 29, 2012

7 Random Things

Alright, so I got this idea from Brenda Price on Air1. Her and one of her friends went around doing 10 random acts of kindness. Why don't we try that? People need the help. Let's say you're out at a restaurant and you pay for the person behind you. 1 thing down! Then you go out and you see a homeless person, buy them a pair of shoes, and gives them to him/her. 2 down! Just like that. But I am not saying doing it just because I told you. Do it because God loved you first. Reflect God's love like a mirror, and mirror God's kindness, mercy, and love so others can know about Him.

The people need it. Maybe you can't get out and do stuff. Maybe you are just a kid. Do like I'm going to do. I'm going to get on Clone Wars Adventures and buy stuff for people, tell people God loves them, and just be the kindest I can be. But I'm not doing it on my own. I will not want to do that on my own. I will do that with God's will. Mirror his love. Because my love comes short of the glory of God. My life comes short of the glory of God. All I can do is have faith in God and praise him, and his love will come for me. His mercy, his kindness, his grace, will mirror off of me - because he had love, mercy, and grace on me - so that other people can know God's love.

I challenge you, just as I did on my Facebook page, to do 7 Random Acts of Kindness. Do not try your best. Yoda had it right when he said "Do or do not, there is not try." We can say that today because we cannot try, we cannot do on our own. We can only do with God's faithfulness and help.

Until Later,

Brandon

No comments:

Post a Comment