Friday, October 21, 2016

True Greatness: NaNoWriMo 2016, a Summary

Well, I've finally nailed down what I'll be writing about this year for NaNoWriMo. Last year, I tried (really, really tried) to get this idea to work, but I don't think I put enough effort into it. But by God's grace, He's given me the inspiration to bring this together. Please pray that God will give me the inspiration and the initiative to finish this year. My word count is 30,000 words--just around 2,000 more than I accomplished two years ago. Anyway, here's the synopsis for True Greatness, NaNoWriMo 2016.

True Greatness

Synopsis

We all come to a point in our lives when we're broken and question ourselves. For six individuals in particular, this is especially true: Parents who've lost their daughter in law; a teenager struggling with his feelings; a girl diagnosed with cancer, and the love she finds through the crisis; a boy trying to forgive himself. Throughout everything they go through, they'll find what it truly means to have true greatness.

Obviously, this is probably not final, but that's the basic idea. Anyway, that's about it. I'll check back in when I (hopefully) finish. Wish me luck!

Until later,

Brandon

No comments:

Post a Comment