Monday, November 10, 2014

NaNoWriMo Update: 1 Week Mark

So it's been a bit over a week since National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo) begun, and I'm in my writing mood already. Between the participant peps on the Young Writer's Program homepage, things around me, and my sheer attitude toward writing, I've been heated to write. Just about every morning after I wake up, I whip my computer out and start writing. I'll take about 30 minutes to an hour to write, and once I'm done, I've written 500-1,000 words already!

My word count so far is 8,674 words. I am completely baffled; the month's not even half over, I'm not even half finished with my novel, and I'm already almost at my word count goal. I didn't know I could write this much! I'm in love with my writing skills right now!

So, before I burn out the writing corner of my mind, I guess I'll stop my post here. I hope I can get to both my word count and the end of my novel. When I do, I'll be sure to post excerpts here. And thanks for reading and listening to my opinions and rants, if you do. I really enjoy having someone (or something) to talk to.

Until later,

Brandon

No comments:

Post a Comment