Tuesday, July 22, 2014

A Fun Day

My family and I spent some time with some friends out of town yesterday.What started as a little 2-hour trip to see some friends for a couple of hours turned into staying all day and getting back late. When we got home, the first thing I did was go to bed.

Our time with friends, catching up and just sharing thoughts, really made me happy. I love how we can just sit down at a table and spend hours talking, catching up, and ranting. Mr. and Mrs. U, as I'll call them here, used to live in our town. Mr. U used to pastor our church. But after being in the pulpit for 16 years, he left and moved with his family 2 hours away to a town outside Atlanta. Although they, with their two adopted daughters, live far from us, it's still fun to talk and catch up.

Well, that's it. I now have cleaning to do.

Until Later,

Brandon

No comments:

Post a Comment