Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Inspiring Songs

There's a couple songs that have really touched me lately. Now, I won't go into detail about their meanings, and what they mean to me, etc., etc., etc. But here's the videos, and the lyrics to the chorus of each:

Plumb - In My Arms

Clouds will rage and 
Storms will race in 
But you will be safe 
In my arms 
Rains will pour down 
Waves will crash around 
But you will be safe 
In my arms

Jonathan Thulin - Dead Come To Life (feat. Charmaine)

A valley of bones covered in stone
Nothing more than human
Into the unknown body and soul
You're calling me cause only with you the 
Dead come to life, dead come to life
Only with you the dead come to life,
Dead come to life

Capital Kings - You'll Never Be Alone

I'm the street lights that guide you home
I'll be the GPS when you've lost your phone
I'll be the song that's rockin' in your headphones
I'll show you the signs to let you know
You'll never be alone

Tenth Avenue North - Worn

Let me see redemption win
Let me know the struggle ends
That you can mend a heart that's frail and torn

I want to know a song can rise
From the ashes of a broken life
And all that's dead inside can be reborn
Cause I'm worn

These have all touched me in the past 6 months to a year. If I could choose the top 10 songs, these would be in it. I won't tell you what they mean, I won't write out my feelings about them. I'll let you decide for yourself.

God Bless,
Brandon

No comments:

Post a Comment