Wednesday, April 3, 2013

A Friend In Need

So one of my friends online has been having some problems lately. I won't tell you his name or his problems because I know he wants them to be private. But he asked me if God goes by the rule of "seventy times seven." What I told him was that "God has no cap on forgiveness." And the truth is, he doesn't.

Let me just say this. The ground is level at the foot of the Cross. Nobody has done anything worse than anybody else. We all inherited our sin.We lie because we're liars. We steal because we're thieves. We murder because we're murderers.

My unnamed friend said he has asked God to take his problem away, but it never works. What I told him is that you need to let God lead your life. No, don't "Let go and let God." Hold on to God and let God lead. Then he said that there are good weeks, then there are bad weeks. I told him that there will be bad days, you will go through valleys, God will hang you by your pinky finger over the cliff. But he won't let you go.

I gave him some hope through a song. This song, actually. It's called Need You Now (How Many Times) by Plumb. Listen to it, please.


You know, after I talked to him, I got the song "Savior Like A Shepherd Lead Us," stuck in my head. It really is proof to let God take the reins and lead your life.

Right now, while I'm building on a game I like, I have this song stuck in my head.



You know, God works in mysterious ways. And I always praise him for that.

God Bless,

Brandon

No comments:

Post a Comment