Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Daily Post: March 12

Today's Post:

Alright, so we were having devotions this morning, and Desiree said to my mom, "Let me read." So she opened her Bible and said, "God says never pull the TV down on yourself again." SO CUTE, RIGHT?!

So my brother went to an interview for a job this morning (at 6:30!), and he got the job! Congrats, Josh! Wait, this means you won't be home and I'll have to be the go-for and fixer... Oh no... WHY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

I was listening to my music today (specifically the song Right Beside You) and I just thought of one of my friends. His family has to move out of the house they're renting, and his mom just had a baby. He said that he won't be on for a while because he'll be packing. So please just pray for my friend Caleb. God has a plan for you!

I wrote a paper today. It's for history, and it's about the Australian Aborigines. Well, it was more of a story. I had to write a diolauge using a few Aboriginal words. So... I wrote it! And I had fun! Wow... Fun with school... Who knew?

Well, today has been fun, and it's not even half over! If I have more stuff to post about (or I forget something), I will post it!

Until Later,

Brandon

No comments:

Post a Comment