Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Daily Video - January 23, 2013

Okay, so this is a new thing I'm doing. Every day, I'm going to post a new music video, with a little description and thoughts about.

Today's video is:

Capital Kings - You'll Never Be Alone



Okay, so this song has very good message. The chorus goes, I'll be the street lights that guide you home, I'll be the G.P.S. when you've lost your phone, I'll be the song that's rockin' in your headphone, I'll show you the signs to let you know You'll never be alone. It tells you that God will always be there, like the street lights that guide you home, when you feel alone. If you feel alone today, know He is the street lights that guide you home, the G.P.S. when you've lost your phone, He'll show you the signs to let you know YOU'LL NEVER BE ALONE.

God Bless,

Brandon

No comments:

Post a Comment