Thursday, November 27, 2014

NaNoWriMo: I'm a Winner!

I finished my novel, Broken Ashes, today and posted it on the NaNoWriMo website. As soon as I hit the "Submit" button, this is what I saw:


I am officially a NaNoWriMo 2014 winner! I don't think I'll be writing for a good week or so.

In early December, I'll be able to get two free copies of my novel. I'm so excited! Now I can say I'm a published writer. :P

I will probably post my story here on my blog soon (probably when I send it to get printed). Now I'm going to go lay down on my bed and rest my hands. I had to crunch the last two days to finish my novel in time. And look, I finished three days early! It's 59 pages and 28,344 words! I'm so happy!

Until later,

Brandon

1 comment:

  1. I am sooooooooo happy for you! You've done a great job!! I loove that you are using a gift the Lord has given you!!

    Always write for His glory!!!!

    ReplyDelete